Lucid Hardboot Alpine Carving
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TD3 Bindings for sale at AST on Facebook. FYI

4 posters

Go down

TD3 Bindings for sale at AST on Facebook.  FYI Empty TD3 Bindings for sale at AST on Facebook. FYI

Post by wwwoldsnowboardscom Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:55 pm

I have a few pair of TD3 SI bindings for sale. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
wwwoldsnowboardscom

Back to top Go down

TD3 Bindings for sale at AST on Facebook.  FYI Empty Re: TD3 Bindings for sale at AST on Facebook. FYI

Post by Lurch Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:16 pm

Bryan this may sound mad, but is there a way I can view your group with joining FB? thanks
Lurch
Lurch

Back to top Go down

TD3 Bindings for sale at AST on Facebook.  FYI Empty Re: TD3 Bindings for sale at AST on Facebook. FYI

Post by wwwoldsnowboardscom Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:30 pm

Lurch wrote:Bryan this may sound mad, but is there a way I can view your group with joining FB? thanks

Do you mean "Without" joining Facebook? No, I am afraid not, it is a "Closed" group and only members have access.

In order to allow you to see what is on the page I would have to change it to "Public" and that would be a MESS in short order.

Wish I could help!! Bryan

If the wording of the above quote is correct. Yes, just join Facebook and then you can request membership, which I will grant asap!!!

wwwoldsnowboardscom

Back to top Go down

Post by wwwoldsnowboardscom Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:38 pm

FYI, I believe most if not all of the bindings have been sold or spoken for.
wwwoldsnowboardscom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurch Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:02 pm

OK thanks I shall remain in the FB wilderness - it's quiet out here Smile
Lurch
Lurch

Back to top Go down

Post by Corey Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:43 pm

I have a FB account specifically for access to such things. Couldn't care less about FB otherwise.
Corey
Corey

Back to top Go down

Post by wwwoldsnowboardscom Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:54 pm

Exactly!! It is a tool , use as it as you see fit. I do know several folks that have self banned themselves due to it's ability to suck too much time out of their lives. I have measures in place to do the same. Don't tell anyone but I turn off ALL notifications. I check it a couple times a day on my desktop. Keep it simple. If my family or friends need to contact me, they know that the phone call is the only way to reach me fast. NOT Text, not PM.
wwwoldsnowboardscom

Back to top Go down

Post by wwwoldsnowboardscom Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:57 pm

Corey, is there a setting to change language? I don't think I have time to learn French?

Shorten the "Anti Flood" timer to maybe 30-60 seconds? Two minutes is cramping me style Smile
wwwoldsnowboardscom

Back to top Go down

Post by pokkis Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:07 am

Click Profile and then Preferences
pokkis
pokkis

Back to top Go down

Post by pokkis Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:38 am

I think due action buttons are not in English, there is some setup issue still:

The language translates all important interface text on your forum and within your admin panel.

Changing it is almost the same procedure as above: Go in your admin panel to "General >> Forum >> Configuration" and find the option "Default language" there. You will find a dropdown list with all available languages on forumotion.
pokkis
pokkis

Back to top Go down

Post by Corey Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:02 am

pokkis wrote:I think due action buttons are not in English, there is some setup issue still:

The language translates all important interface text on your forum and within your admin panel.

Changing it is almost the same procedure as above: Go in your admin panel to "General >> Forum >> Configuration" and find the option "Default language" there. You will find a dropdown list with all available languages on forumotion.

Thanks for the research. That and everything I can find is set to English. This weekend I'll see if I can upload custom buttons.
Corey
Corey

Back to top Go down

Post by pokkis Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:06 am

Even those action buttons are labeled now in French, mouse over text shows translation in English.
pokkis
pokkis

Back to top Go down

Post by wwwoldsnowboardscom Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:55 pm

Thanks for looking into this Pokkis and Corey!! I do have English selected (default I suppose) , it is just the buttons and labels I have to learn in French. Not a big deal, I will get it sorted out. I do not get English when I fly over the pointer. Thanks again, Bryan
wwwoldsnowboardscom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down