Boots and liners for sale

Go down

Boots and liners for sale

Post by 1xsculler on Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:38 pm

New UPZ RC8, size 29 shells only (the best way to buy them so you can buy the liner of your choice).  RC8s are, IMHO, the best UPZ boot as they are only slightly less stiff than RC10s and a lot stiffer than the AT8, $300 plus $30 shipping.

Like new Deeluxe Track Free 69s (identical to 325s), size 28, $200 plus $30 shipping.

Like new BTS heel flex springs for Deeluxe boots, $100.  Free shipping.

New Limited Edition Grand Prix ZIPFIT liners, size 28.5.  Plenty of room for warm toes and excellent heel hold down.

Like new ZIPFIT Gara liners, size 28.5.  All top of the line ZIPFIT liners can be heat moulded an unlimited number of times.  Due to their excellent construction and design they will be the last pair of liners you will ever need.

Check the ZIPFIT website and Youtube for lots of great information on fitting, moulding, etc.

Last edited by 1xsculler on Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
1xsculler

Back to top Go down

Re: Boots and liners for sale

Post by Corey on Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:04 pm

I'm 90% sure I know someone that's looking for a BTS kit. Put me down as taking them and I'll confirm with him. Blue springs?
Corey

Back to top Go down

Post by 1xsculler on Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:35 pm

Hi Corey,

They have yellow spring on them but I think I may have some blue springs for them. They're yours until I hear differently.

Bob
1xsculler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down